Thursday, May 5, 2011

Friendship

helo helo semua.
tengah malam seperti ini, saya nak share
something yang a bit emotional with u all.
it's about friendship. :) bila share something yang emotional,
i prefer in bm. haha. sbbnya? i'm still not pro in english. haha
just a basic english okay reader? ;p
okay, back to topic ye.
pasal friendship. hurm, i know friendship
topic is a bit sensitive. but i prefer friendship than relationship?
haha. sbbnya? sy ada best friend tp xda boy friend. hahaha
boy friends ada la. muahaha. gurau ajer yerr.
friendship? best friend? besties?
what does this mean to you?
for me, it means a lot. my friend had change me.
she helps me a lot.
i really love her. i dont want to lose a friend like that.
know what? i think she had done a lot for me.
i wanna do the same things, but i cant.
i'm way too clueless just like what my friends have said.
oh dear! hope u understand ya. i can only pray for you.
and i hope u dont be too nice to me. haha.
i'm scared that i cant repay ur debt someday. ;p
know what? i've never thaught that she will be my best friend.
reasons? haha. we've never closed and seldomly talk to each other.
plus, she had an active treat and me? really passive ma.
especially to those that i've just know/met for a few days!
i'm sorry but that is me. i cant change that.
 i've tried to change my attitude, but bad things come. haha.
soo, i dont think i'll change it again. XD
okay, sungguh jauh sudah sy melencong. -_- i'm sorry.

back back back then, she is soo popular.
she's got a lot of gangs. not gangsters aa. but friends.
and yet me? i've got few friends but close few friends. hihi.
hope u understand what i'm talking. haha.
and then and then kan, we've met in this one holiday camp.
it such a tough camp for me. yea because of my attitude.
thanks to me. -.- i've got friends in that camp
but they are really annoying. most of them just ignore me.
ouhh how sad i am that time.
only a few of them cared for me i think?
i still remembered about this one incident when
something really bad had happen. i really cant forget about this incident.
i'll keep it as a secret okay. :) this incident really taught me a lot.
and i've got a lot of an unanswered question about this incident.
i felt really sad during the camp.
i was left all alone.
at that time, all i can think is home.
i wanna go home! i really wanna go home! but
that wont happen. and i can only cry on my own.
and then, one girl come to me and
calm me down. thanks to that girl.
she said to me, "sbr kak. kmk paham perasaan ktk. kta sama2 kenak tinggal org"
i know those words sounds funny but i'll just ignore it.
maklum la, masa da sedey, mana ada peduli pasal benda mcm tu kan? haha


aaaa alhamdulillah. thanks to that girl. :) because of her, i felt a bit calm.
although inside of me, i felt really really sad and i'm hurt. ;(
but nevermind, that incident already happen. i'll take that as my bad memories.
i hope that wont happen again in my life.
after that incident, i've got my best friend.
and we are really close. dont misunderstood us.
we're not lesbian okay? we're just a best best and close close friend and might
be siblings from different parents. haha!
i really heart my best friend now. ;p
so, u guys, if u got best friend, dont ignore them.
they are very valuable. kata orang, teman ketawa itu memang bnyk, teman
menangis itu sedikit. i've got it already.
so how's ur all? if got, take care of them . it is not easy
to get a good friend nowadays. i hope our friendship last forever ya.
amin!! okay, thats all dude!
such a long post for midnight. hehe.
goodnight!


tiut kan? hehe just like our friendship. ;p


ohh post yang sepatutnya dalam bm, sudah bercampur dengan bi
and at last jadi rojak. nyum3! haha. i'm really sorry.
hope u enjoy reading. kalau xenjoy, buat2 la enjoy. hahaha



assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment