Friday, March 30, 2012

i HATE you

what do you feel when u got a letter written I HATE YOU in it?
are you going to ignore that letter?
okay let me tell you something.
i'm not sure when, but i've got this letter once.
at first, i thought it was a love letter specially made for me by
a handsome guy. but I WAS JOKING. HEHEHEH
actually i thought it was a short memo written by my friend,
but i see something weird written on the letter.
the handwriting is not familiar. then, i opened up the letter
and read it. from the letterr i found out that, there's
a girl hates me for who i am. do you understand that?
means she hate me for who i am. she hates me because of
my behaviour! i just dont know how to react.
then i'll just let it be gone like the wind let the leaves fly away.
i'll forgive her since i also dont know what to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment