Thursday, May 10, 2012

a year friendship

what do you think about one year friendship?
will it last long? or is it just can stands for a few
months. nauzubillahiminzalik.
but, for me, a year friendship is enough for us
to be missing each other. yeah! it's too sweet
to be shared. haha.

Lot's of things, we have done in this one
year period. let me list it for you.
in one year, we have ;
1. sleep together
2. studying together
3. eating together
4. walking together
5. shopping together
6. washing our clothes together

what else? i cant mention all of them here.
it's too impossible. but, you'll face it as you become
a foundation student. it's really fun. although you'll
go through lots of hard time. but, if you dont experienced
them, means you dont experienced life right?
so, just go ahead and give it a try! hehehe.
about my one year friendship, hope it will last long.
i really mean it. since, i've never been in boarding school.
and this is my first time, staying far away from my home
and yet i have to do all of it on my own.
it's really challenging, but that is what we call real life.
and for sure, i really appreciate this one year friendship.
thanks for everything that you all have done for me.
the hard and sweet time we've been together,
thanks a lot for your support. :)
i hope that one day, we will meet again but at that time
all of us have achieved our dream successfully. amin!


my one year precious! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment