Friday, April 15, 2011

it's our hope

assalamualaikum readers...
im too lazy to write a long introduction. sorry. XD
ouhhh it's such a long time since i havent updating my blogg. 
hurrmmm, lots of things had happen this week.
i had a fight with her and her. omo. what happen to me? -____-
yeaa nothing to say. butt after that, something happen.
know what? we talk about our future. haha.
that is what a real friend do.( i think it is just for my friend. ;p )
we hope that we can become best friend forever and ever.
so sweet isn't it? u know what? since i'm a kid. 
i dont have any best n close friend like i have now.
i envy some people that have them since they are just kid. 
some of them have being friends for eleven years! 
can u imagine how long is that??
that is soo lucky of them.  i want it too. ;(
we both hope that our friendship will last forever. aminn. ;)

everyone hope for a long lasting friendship isnt it?
the same thing goes to me.
everyday i heard there is a backstabber in their friendship.
omg!  how on earth that could happen?? 
 and i really hate those things.
a good friend will never did that
 to her own friend because of their love
towards their friend. get that? 
that means, a friend which is a backstabber
is just a fake friend. they are hypocrite!
 and they are just pretending in front of us.
ohh i really really hate that. nauzubillah hi minzalik!

i really hope that  my friends wont do 
that, the same thing with my best friend.
i love u all. ;) ohh, just now, 
i've watch a drama title USTAZ COKLAT.
i love watching that drama coz its not 
only funny but it have lots of moral values.
i heard a speaker in that drama said, 
we must choose our friends carefully because the only person 
that will have the courage to teach 
us is our friends because of their love to us. 
when i heard this, i started to think, does it mean 
that if i dont have the courage to comment my 
friends shows that i dont love them...??? omg! im worried. ;(
i love my friends but i dont have the courage 
to comment them coz i think that i myself are not good 
enough to comment them. hope u all understand
 what comment that i'm talking about. 

ohh ohh ohh, i'm speechless. i'm not good in blogging 
but i love to write out my feeling.
i know its a bit mess up reading my blog, 
but patiently reading might help guys. ;)
ok ok, back to our original topic, our hope 
that i talk about is about me and my best friend hope,
which is BEST FRIEND FOREVER!!! aminnn..
and i hope we can be doctor together! i believe we can do it. insyaAllah. 
eventhough the way must be tough soon, i hope we can still move on.
always pray to Allah, do your best and tawakkal.
insyaAllah everything will be fine. :)

love u my friend, i'm not good in expressing my love,
but i do love my friend, SERIOUSLY!!!

;p


i think, this long entry is more 
about expressing my feeling.
hehe. sorry.
sorry if i cant satisfied u all.

happy reading.




ohhh last but not leasttt...





WATCHHH.......




This is my best best friends!! haha no laaaa they're my sibling.
dont belive me? up to u laa. ;p









haaa! this is my actual best best friend. officially BFF. hihik







assalamualaikum....
and gudmorning.
haha. it's 1 am, so its morning right? ;p





adioss guyss












No comments:

Post a Comment