Friday, April 15, 2011

tomorrow is the day

tomorrow is the day?
what day is that?
am i included?
oh yeah lots of question from me yah?
hihik. btw, annyeong guysss n girlss haha.
hope u all have a nice day today, excluded me ;(
i got a bad news today. aish. but,
i think it is not a bad news for all of u.
nevermind, ignore it then! hihik.
ok2. tomorrow. u know what day is tomorrow?
dont know? ouhhh so pity u.
if ur malaysian, i bet u know already that
tomorrow is election day for those sarawakians.
im not sure whether im happy or not for this election.
and yet, im still blurr about who should i support.
why dont i myself become one of the politicians?
hahaha. stupid dream! dont ever dream of that.
im not good in talking n i dont have many friends, so
how come i can become politician?
haha. and alsoooo for ur information
im not very friendly. i have to admit that. ;(
it's very hard for me to get used to new environment.
i know that is bad. REALLY bad for me.
that's why i will try my best to become a friendly person.
i hope i can. chaiyok chaiyok for me. hihik.
ohhh i think i got far away from the original topic
already. im sorry readers. but thats me. im always
out of topic when i start to talk. haha.
just ignore it okayy? XD
ok2, about tomorrow's election, we'll
see who will win. but i hope the best n the right one will win.
aminnn. see u soon readers..






this is how election day look like. it will be crowded. ;)





peace be upon youu ;)

and




goodnight..



No comments:

Post a Comment