Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Alhamdulillah !


assalamualaikum reader
as u all know, today is the day
for those who sit for
SPM last year. and its me! haha

yeah! i've been waiting long
and i'm relieved now!
its over and i'm very
very very very very
grateful for my result.
i know it's not good enough
but still i'm grateful
cause i dont believe this is my result. hihik.
wanna know why i dont believe it?
tepuk dada tanya la hati anda. haha.
just joking! relax guys.

because....
i got b for my science subjects!
i really dont believe that.
i even got b+ for my chem. omo!
*speechless*
alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah
thats all i can said. hihik.
terima kasih sbb da bnyk mendoakan saya include my parents.
love u soo much!


i thought it was a lie when my teacher
message me telling me about my result.
thanks teacher! thanks a lot!
i love my teachers!
thanks for teaching us (5A students of smk bandar 2010)
kalau dulu2 tu ada mengumpat ckgu,
tu tandanya sayang. haha!
jangan mare ye ckgu. ;p


ok itu sahaje utk hari ni.
bye2 adios n apa2 ntah ucapan selamat tinggal.
hihik. doakan kejayaan saya yee?

my mum ask me to become a doctor?
can i?
idkwts.. hurmmm
bye2...
just pray for me ok dear?


=)








2 comments:

  1. brapa ktk tek? lol. da gk kmk lupak.>_< p cngratsss!!! wuwuwuuwu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hani : hihi kmk pat 6a 3b. anok b ya ktk twk2 jak la. haha. ktk ktk?

    ReplyDelete