Thursday, March 31, 2011

untitle AGAIN


assalamualaikum readers.

sorry for havent updating my blog 
for such a long long time.
it's because i'm too busy 
with my driving lesson. =.='
u know its really tired attending those classes.
fuhhh and good news, i already pass
my pretest. =)))
and next week will be my jpj test.
sooo pleaseeee wish me a good 
goood luck ok bebeh? ;p
i hope i wont be nervous.  
i want to be as cool as her. hihik.
u know who is 'her' that i refer to?
ok ok i tell u guys who she is..
she is my best fren.
hurmm her name?
UMI KALTHUM
hihi. she is really cool in everything.
i really want to be like her.
really want to be. 
but i dont know how. =(


ok, nevermind then..
just wish me luck guys.
thank you.


*hugs and kisses*


hahaha

XDDD





No comments:

Post a Comment