Thursday, March 10, 2011

Relieved



Alhamdulillah i just finished my driving class
with that teacher. at first i feel scared
as i  forgot something that she had taught me.
omg! i started to feel nervous.


but then, i just ignored those feeling 
and started my driving class.
i  just want to do my best so
that i can proved to that teacher 
that i can do it.
but at last, i ended up making some mistakes
small mistakes i mean. haha.


BUT


the most important thing is
she didn't scold me too much. haha
she also didn't call me palui as
she did yesterday.
and i think her mood is getting better today.



hihihi. i felt relieved now.
i can start playing games now.
omg! i'm so happy.


honestly, i really can't sleep
last night thinking about what
is going to happen for today.
all that i can imagine is something
bad gonna happen.
i imagine that she will go out 
of the car and stop teaching me! lol.
i know it sounds funny
but it might happen right?
i just pray and hope something like
that won't happen at me.
hehe.


ok, thats all guys, thanks for reading.
thanks to all my friends that have supported me
and help calming me.
thanks a lot.
love u guys!
hugs and kisses from me.
hihik!




this is how i look like now. haha.
but don't ever imagine me as a cat. i am a normal human ok!






2 comments: